Connect Briefcase & Xero
Briefcase is fully integrated with Xero. Further improve the workflow of your invoicing data by connecting with Xero.
- Invoices generated in Briefcase are automatically imported into Xero
- Xero displays your realtime invoice data
- Briefcase Clients are automatically updated in Xero
- Eliminate manual invoice entry and user error
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that's designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business - including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software
How to Connect
|This video demonstrates how to export data from Briefcase to Xero Accounting using the Xero application interface (api). Before you can perform an export you must create a Xero account at http://www.xero.com. A public key is also required and can be downloaded below.
Download Public Key